If your business would like to become a Sponsor, please call Kris at 972-877-5774
Enter to Win a Garage Makeover...
|"This is like a wonderful feeling, this is like so beautiful, gosh I can't even start to describe what I feel, gosh I want to live out here....this is more than I ever expected."
~ Victoria P First Winner of FreeGarageMakeover.com
Basic Instructions (see contest rules for details)
Step 1 Print out Entry Form and fill out Completely.
Step 2 Attach a letter and tell us WHY you want a Garage Makeover.
Step 3 With registration, a donation of $5.00 (Five dollars) is appreciated. All donations will be given to The Giving Movement in Plano, Texas to feed the hungry. We invite you to check out TheGivingMovement.org. Please make donation checks out to
"The Giving Movement."
Step 4 Attach minimum of three (3) pictures, one picture with garage door closed, one with a full view of the garage with the garage door open with a maximum of five (5) pictures no larger than 8” x 10”.
Step 5 Mail entry form along with entry fee, letter and pictures to:
A1 Affordable Garage Door Services
3948 Legacy Dr, #106-273
Plano, TX 75023
Step 6 One entry accepted per household address.
Step 7 No entries will be accepted via the Website or e-mail. This will cause disqualification
How To Enter
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. A $5 (five dollar) donation will be given to The Giving Movement in Plano, Texas to feed the hungry TheGivingMovement.org
- The Garage Makeover Contest is open to legal residents of the DFW Metroplex who are 21 years and older. Void where prohibited by law.
- Employees of A1 Affordable Garage Door Services, Closets by Chicka, and SAM –Store & Move and their respective related companies, parents, subsidiaries; affiliates and agents may NOT participate in the contest.
How to participate
1. Print out Entry Form and fill out Completely.
- Attach a letter that tells us WHY you want a Garage Makeover.
- Donation of $5.00 (Five dollars). All donations will be given to The Giving Movement in Plano, Texas to feed the hungry. We invite you to check out TheGivingMovement.org
- Attach minimum of three (3) pictures, one picture with garage door closed, one with a full view of the garage with the garage door open with a maximum of five (5) pictures no larger than 8” x 10”
- Mail entry form along with entry fee, letter and pictures to A1 Affordable Garage Door Services, 3948 Legacy Dr, #106-273, Plano, TX 75023
- One entry accepted per household address.
- No entries will be accepted via the Website or e-mail. This will cause disqualification
Winner selection of Garage Makeover
- There will be five (5) finalists.
- The five (5) finalists will be chosen on October 5, 2009 from all eligible entries received by the deadline of September 30, 2009 at 5:00 pm Central Time.
- Notification of the five (5) finalists begins on October 5, 2009.
- On October 10 – October 24, 2009 voting via the website www.FreeGarageMakeover.com will begin.
- You may ONLY vote one (1) time for the garage that needs a makeover.
- Finalists will be notified by e-mail, telephone, overnight delivery and/or mail.
- The winner will be announced Thursday, October 29, 2009 at a location (TBD) in the DFW Metroplex area.
- Odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Complete Garage Makeover includes:
- Complete organization with a professional organizer inside your garage. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) $1700
- Walls, ceiling and entry door painted. ARV $1600
- Brand New Double Steel back garage door with windows and decorative inserts in white or almond ARV $1700.
- Top of the line LiftMaster 3850 Beltdrive Garage Door Opener ARV $500
- Wall cabinets by Closet Tailors ARV $1700
- Garage floors ARV $1700
- Storage of belongings from SAM – Store & Move ARV $500
- Prizes are awarded "as is" without warranty or guarantee either express or implied by Sponsor. Any and all warranties and/or guarantees (if any) shall be subject to the manufacturer's terms therefore (each winner agrees to look solely to such manufacturer for any such warranty and/or guarantee, if any).
- Total ARV of makeover giveaway $9500
Duration of Program
- The Garage Makeover Contest begins at 12:00 a.m. Central Time (“CT”) on August 1, 2009 and is scheduled to end at 5:00 p.m. CT on October 29, 2009 (the “Promotion Period”), but sponsor reserves the right to shorten, extend, modify, or cancel the Contest, at its discretion, at any time.
Limitation of Liability
- A1 Affordable Garage Door Services, Closets by Chicka, SAM – Store & Move is not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate transcription of information, for problems related to any of the equipment or programming associated with the Contest or utilized by the contestant, for any human error, for any interruption, deletion, omission, defect, or line failure of any telephone network or electronic transmission, for problems relating to computer equipment, software, inability to access the Website or online service, or for any other technical or non-technical error or malfunction. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, SHALL ANY OF THE RELEASEES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTIAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMGES ARISING OUT OF THE CONTEST OR MERCHANDISE OFFERED THROUGH THE CONTEST, EVEN IF ANY OR ALL OF THE FOREGOING OR ANY OF THEIR AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT ALLOWABLE BY LAW, A1 AFFORDABLE GARAGE DOOR SERVICES, CLOSETS BY CHICKA, SAM – STORE & MOVE, AND THEIR PROMOTION AGENCIES SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES OFFERED.
The Contest and all accompanying materials are copyright © 2007 - 2009 A1 Affordable Garage Door Services & Closets by Chicka.